• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So where is safe in Georgia?........

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
Just been watching The Outsider, is about canibalistic monsters in the Georgia woods. The GA cities are full of crazed commies beating up on people for being white and if you go into the mountains it’s full of banjo playing father rapers. Makes our friendly wildlife look absolutely benign. So where is safe in Georgia, I ain’t coming unless someone gets me CC licence. :lol:

Just been watching The Outsider, is about canibalistic monsters in the Georgia woods. The GA cities are full of crazed commies beating up on people for being white and if you go into the mountains it’s full of banjo playing father rapers. Makes our friendly wildlife look absolutely benign. So where is safe in Georgia, I ain’t coming unless someone gets me CC licence. :lol:

Your asshole will heal. Don't be skeered.

I'll take you off Metropolitan and Langford. Show you a real good time.

Bring money...

Back
Top Bottom