• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

Squeakers lives on forever through the voter registration of the Democratic party for the next fifty - five years . After squeakers 2nd consecutive vote , regardless of races, his name will be enshrined on voter rosters for your county state of Ga a d also all counties in CA and NY. for the next 100 years regardless of the number of votes required, as long as it is Democrat.

( i just dont get where this voter fraud thing comes from, we all knows it legit )

Send me a PM when you know where she is going to be Please. I would rather support small business than Big Box stores..
Call her, she has a number on her labels. Maybe that's how you find out where she'll be.
15910473255751309724138232786909.jpg

Call her, she has a number on her labels. Maybe that's how you find out where she'll be.View attachment 2653942
I just talked to her and she for lack of business does not do tractor supply anymore but does do business on 225 at the 136 intersection on Friday between 10:30 and 18:00hrs. I am going down to get some!! Thanks for the info! You Animal!

Back
Top Bottom