• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

(wiping tear from cheek, please read the following in your best top-tier English accent)

"The star that burns brightest, lives shortest,
"So it was with our beloved Squeaker.
"He / She was with us for, oh, such a short time, but touched so many, many lives.
"Let us all observe an official moment of silence for his/her official 'it's for the best' demise
"Be at peace, dear Squeaker, we know you are in a better place"

(Please continue with your day; stuff all those mournful sad feelings down and get back to work)

I met with a nice girl somewhere headed to Mexico who had raised many exotic animals. We agreed on the proper course of action for squeaker's demise.

We can all agree that Squeakers is in a better place now....

If there is any more to the story, I will keep you updated but I think that's the end.
Tell squeakers not to drink the water! Hopefully he can scale the wall if ever needed.

(wiping tear from cheek, please read the following in your best top-tier English accent)

"The star that burns brightest, lives shortest,
"So it was with our beloved Squeaker.
"He / She was with us for, oh, such a short time, but touched so many, many lives.
"Let us all observe an official moment of silence for his/her official 'it's for the best' demise
"Be at peace, dear Squeaker, we know you are in a better place"

(Please continue with your day; stuff all those mournful sad feelings down and get back to work)
Thank you for your kind sentiment. I write this as I hold back the tears for poor Squeakers. Somehow I will find peace.

Tell squeakers not to drink the water! Hopefully he can scale the wall if ever needed.
Maybe you can get a message to Squeakers through prayer as he rests with the Lord now. I find solace in knowing that somewhere a totally different raccoon, who is definitely not Squeakers because he has been destroyed, name of William Henry Conroy III is escaping doom and well on his way to what I assume is Mexico. May he pork many fat Mexican raccoon ladies in honor of poor Squeakers.

Thank you for your kind sentiment. I write this as I hold back the tears for poor Squeakers. Somehow I will find peace.

Maybe you can get a message to Squeakers through prayer as he rests with the Lord now. I find solace in knowing that somewhere a totally different raccoon, who is definitely not Squeakers because he has been destroyed, name of William Henry Conroy III is escaping doom and well on his way to what I assume is Mexico. May he pork many fat Mexican raccoon ladies in honor of poor Squeakers.
Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday. Just sayin'. Godspeed. Squeak on Squeakers!

You should do a butter sculpture in honor...

deadraccoonto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom