• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

I already said I think he's a Democrat

I wish you would try. It's Monday and all the places I been writing down open at 10. Hopefully I can find him a rescue place today. If not, he is certainly up for adoption. Maybe I'll hit the FaceBook and let the proper authorities find me to take him. I don't imagine anyone cares and he's safe so they'll probably skip right on by. Bigger things to deal with and all.

You should get them a friend. I have one right here for you. Can deliver this evening
Thanks but, I have tons around here I took that pic last year. I look forward to visiting your spread. Went to Dalton yesterday, Bride wanted to try a Popeye's chicken sandwich...We arrived there at 12:07 and were told they had no sandwiches..

I made contact with DNR in Gainesville, they said that due to raccoons being high on the list of rabies carriers they nor any licensed rehabs will take it,,,their advise (not mine) take it to a vet and have it put down....that SUX !!

I made contact with DNR in Gainesville, they said that due to raccoons being high on the list of rabies carriers they nor any licensed rehabs will take it,,,their advise (not mine) take it to a vet and have it put down....that SUX !!
SAVE SQUEAKERS!!!!!

Hence the route Ive been taking. There are rescue places that will take them that are (RVS rabies vector species certified) but the ones I talked to are full. Everyone else tells me "Good luck" or put it down. I know a vet or two that will give him shots and if I can't get him somewhere safe I reckon I'll get him vaccines and distemper etc.

Hence the route Ive been taking. There are rescue places that will take them that are (RVS rabies vector species certified) but the ones I talked to are full. Everyone else tells me "Good luck" or put it down. I know a vet or two that will give him shots and if I can't get him somewhere safe I reckon I'll get him vaccines and distemper etc.

PSA:
Don't let Squeakers (aka SIWTMFYP) nibble on alka seltzer...
You're Welcome! :)
foaming.jpg :)

Back
Top Bottom