• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my internet has been intermittent and.......

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I called ATT today and requested new equipment. ATT said since it is not off right now that they can't send new equipment.
So I unplugged the modem and said check it again. The foreigner on the other end of the line said good news we can now send you a new modem. I had a hard time not laughing at the stupid idiots.

R1233b18d88264b044b8e7d6757140145

I pay 100 dollars a month for 1 gig speeds for internet and not to mention the 374 total I pay a month for both tv and internet services. I shouldn't have had to spend 2 hours getting the run around on the phone with some foreigner for my ATT service.

Buy your own modem and router. Better than paying monthly for it and you can have top of the line stuff that hasn't been passed around.
I have a special modem for my 1 gig access commercial companies don't make them. Besides I ain't buying ****. Equipment is free for 1 gig service to my knowledge.

fiber to the house ethernet to the modem. Cat 5

Att sucks. They force people to use their modems. I did some googling. I think they are the only ones that do that. There are fiber modems out there but att says nope. I dont rent equipment anymore. ISP's equipment is never top of the line and they have total control.

Back
Top Bottom