• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So my cousin was killed by Corona that she caught from 2 doctors that did her surgery

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
This morning I found out my cousin in California had some serious surgery and was recovering well in ICU. Her husband and daughter were not allowed to see her until 30 minutes before she passed away because they are also considered positive and under quarantine. 2 of her surgeons tested positive for the virus. She is gone and her husband and daughter are quarantined for 14 days. Just sucks all the way around. Be careful if you are having surgery demand the surgeons are tested.

This morning I found out my cousin in California had some serious surgery and was recovering well in ICU. Her husband and daughter were not allowed to see her until 30 minutes before she passed away because they are also considered positive and under quarantine. 2 of her surgeons tested positive for the virus. She is gone and her husband and daughter are quarantined for 14 days. Just sucks all the way around. Be careful if you are having surgery demand the surgeons are tested.
Not tryin to be an azz here....but how is someone recoverin well in an Intensive Care Unit?

Back
Top Bottom