• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much to love about this story! So much...

kodis556

Wolf Icon Supporter
GSD Trainer
66   0
Reaction score
The highlights: 1) These geniuses tried to carjack an MMA fighter, 2) They couldn't take the car because it had a manual transmission :tongue:, 3) Their day ended with a K9 chomping on their balls!! HAHAHAHA...but I'm sure they are all good bois...!

The highlights: 1) These geniuses tried to carjack an MMA fighter, 2) They couldn't take the car because it had a manual transmission :tongue:, 3) Their day ended with a K9 chomping on their balls!! HAHAHAHA...but I'm sure they are all good bois...!

Jacob Land is obviously the "smartest" of the felons seeing as how he thought he could outrun a canine.

When I was younger and into martial arts some knuckle head decided he'd walk into the dojo just after closing to see what he could steal. Found one duffel bag in the locker area and started rummaging through it. To his glee, found a wallet and car keys. All was going well until the Sensei heard the noise and thinking the dojo was empty, went to check. It was actually Sensei's duffel bag, his wallet and keys.

Didn't end well for our erstwhile thief. He got beat nine ways from Sunday. His unconscious arse earned a free ride to the hospital to treat a broken arm, 6 cracked ribs and a severe concussion. Fortunately he had time to fully recover in jail, plenty of rest and relaxation time there.

Back
Top Bottom