• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much "Nope"...

yeah, no...easier to fix the ceiling after some #4 buck shot.
Bruh....here is the scenario.
0230 dead asleep, old lady wakes me up nudgin me in the ribs. I wake up and and say wtf....she jus points at the ceilin at this huge MF'er jus starin at us.
Now, keep in mind....if you move quickly that sum bich will jump....LOL

In the woods before daybreak in Mississippi squirrel hunting. Started getting light and I had my 10/22 sighted on a nice big red squirrel that was hanging down a limb reaching for another limb. I moved my face forward just a tad before squeezing the trigger and felt my face in the web, one of those spiders that look like a crown of thorns. Anyways, after the dust settled I never saw that nice big squirrel again and they say to this day that the only wildlife in them woods are spiders and snakes.

Spiny Orb Weaver? Those don't scare me, I think they're really cool. But some of them build some dense webs!

spiny-orb-weaver-square-scott-pellegrin.jpg

In the woods before daybreak in Mississippi squirrel hunting. Started getting light and I had my 10/22 sighted on a nice big red squirrel that was hanging down a limb reaching for another limb. I moved my face forward just a tad before squeezing the trigger and felt my face in the web, one of those spiders that look like a crown of thorns. Anyways, after the dust settled I never saw that nice big squirrel again and they say to this day that the only wildlife in them woods are spiders and snakes.

I tell
You what I freaking HAAAAATE, and that’s them spiders that builds there webs at face hight in the woods. I go running and swiping and taking everything off when I hit them bast+rds.
D, we did lots of horseback riding through the woods as kids. I had at least one fall from the horse after running into one of those webs. Just me being scared and in a hurry to dismount! Happy trails and may God bless America.

Back
Top Bottom