• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm thinking about getting a Can Am Spyder...............

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience riding one of these things. Are they fun? Not really into motorcycles anymore and wanting to try something different.

This is the one I'm considering getting.

1633391470845.png

Are these things looked down upon by other bikers or are they accepted now as the norm? I'd seriously hate to have to shoot someone in the face with my 44 that makes a gay comment. LOL Kidding........maybe the foot.
I do it on two and always have but couldn’t care less what someone else rides or if they ride at all. You do you and the hell with what someone else thinks…. My 02

I do it on two and always have but couldn’t care less what someone else rides or if they ride at all. You do you and the hell with what someone else thinks…. My 02
It aint what you ride its if you ride.
Right on. Thanks fellers. ;) I really am digging on this thing.

Honest opinion? I think they are ugly as all hell and look even more goofy when someone's sitting on top of it....driving it (I can't bring myself to say riding it). Why not get a Harley Tri-Glide where at least the single wheel is in the right place? Maybe even at minimum consider a Polaris Slingshot.

Reality is my opinion doesn't mean ****. If you want one, get it, enjoy it, own it. At the end of the day if you can get your knees in breeze and wind through your hair, that's all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom