• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm thinking about getting a Can Am Spyder...............

The thing I always wondered about with those type vehicles was obstacle avoidance. That asphalt gator is easy enough when there's one line of tires (like on a motorcycle) or even two (like in a car), but when there's three separate lines, your options are real limited.

The thing I always wondered about with those type vehicles was obstacle avoidance. That asphalt gator is easy enough when there's one line of tires (like on a motorcycle) or even two (like in a car), but when there's three separate lines, your options are real limited.
Yep. You pretty much hit everything.

With sports car type handling, the Spyder is nimble and more maneuverable than a 2-wheel motorcycle so avoiding obstacles is less worrisome, and it‘s just a bounce if one hits a pothole, like a small car.

I got a miata for those time... its probably a lot riding the spider.
I have friends that ride every possible form of transportation possible, even with a sidecar... I dont look at any of it as a man card thing (well, maybe except those men who ride post '80s sportsters)

Was looking at a can am slingshot and vanderhaul but got this instead but still riding.

Attachments

• D96AC2CE-973D-43B2-BF59-CA9C0FBCC18D.jpeg
    D96AC2CE-973D-43B2-BF59-CA9C0FBCC18D.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom