• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I use to use RCBS reloading equipment.

I started with that in 1991. Now, a fraction of what I use in one pic. It's a disease...
There's tote bins and buckets of brass, ammo cans full of lead, too much to thi k about (it's depressing) LOL.
I have a room about half that size. I have 3 1050s a 650 and a RCBS rock chucker setup on three tables. I can pretty much reach any press from the middle of the room.

I have a room about half that size. I have 3 1050s a 650 and a RCBS rock chucker setup on three tables. I can pretty much reach any press from the middle of the room.
Like some kind of mad Dr. Evil reloading scientist in the control room. LOL!

As I recall RCBS used to be manufactured in California! California doesn't manufacture any more, it's no longer fashionable to have the knowledge, skills and abilities required to turn out a useful piece of manufactured equipment. In other news CA also USED TO manufacture cars, airplanes, missiles, rockets of various types.

As I recall RCBS used to be manufactured in California! California doesn't manufacture any more, it's no longer fashionable to have the knowledge, skills and abilities required to turn out a useful piece of manufactured equipment. In other news CA also USED TO manufacture cars, airplanes, missiles, rockets of various types.
Useful equipment? Like deadly ammunition manufacuring machines for blood thirsty hunters looking to murder fur babies?

873D7D11-DDC0-4597-B68D-F18F5F523EE8.jpeg
Gave my shoulder a break this year! Best thing ever!

So I bought all RCBS again this time. I just found out that shyt is all made in China!!!! Son of a gun....................

Who'd have thunk it?
I have a Dillon 650 with all the bells and whistles, the lifetime guarantee is for real...had this 1 for over 20 yrs, I use my r.c.b.s. For more match grade stuff, and my Lee press to resize cast rounds..it’s endless!

My son set up his own reloading room and got the newfangled (to me) digital powder measure. It was accurate at first but then began giving very erratic charges. Turns out that his cellphone was too close to the measure. Y'all should be aware this can happen.
I'm stuck in the dark ages with my beam scale but it doesn't take phone calls !

Back
Top Bottom