• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got the Corona Virus/Covid 19 July 12th Update.

This is truly miserable. I can barely breathe and I'm coughing my head off. Oh and get this Covid 19 can make your nuts hurt. Did you know that? It can cause infertility in men. My hands and feet hurt. My nose is running off my face and I'm tired as hell but can't sleep. So I'm a 48 year old smoker with Hypertension and I can't see this ending well.

I truly believe this **** was released on purpose. High death rate and infertility extremely contagious seems like the perfect way to end the human race or one hella form of population control.

Anyways,
GOD Bless and GOD speed,mm

You may or may not make it ...
Gary.

you may or may not make it ???

I'm feeling better today. My Father the 74 YO Vietnam veteran is made of Iron. Coughing and mowing the ****ing lawn. My Mom just won't quit doing stuff around the house. She wants to ****ing repaint the upstairs LMAO. I think my family has got this bug whipped. I figure if they never stop moving and going they'll never stop moving and going. GOD I love my family.

GOD Bless and GOD speed,
Gary.

I'm feeling better today. My Father the 74 YO Vietnam veteran is made of Iron. Coughing and mowing the ****ing lawn. My Mom just won't quit doing stuff around the house. She wants to ****ing repaint the upstairs LMAO. I think my family has got this bug whipped. I figure if they never stop moving and going they'll never stop moving and going. GOD I love my family.

GOD Bless and GOD speed,
Gary.

Glad to hear you turned the corner on this thing!!!:thumb:
Are you sure it wasn't just a hang nail?:boink: :)

Back
Top Bottom