• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got a doctors appointment from the VA Update; No cancer found

Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers. GOD Bless.

Some good news. Alabama plays football today. :)

And Georgia and Clemson should be a good game. I'll be watching that as well.

Hey Brother I have had Cancer signatures on some of my blood work. Every year we go to our primary for complete blood work. Your white count at 16K just means you have a pretty good infection somewhere in your body..Have faith you don't need the added stress from worrying..Let us know when you get the results..Love ya Bro!

Hey Brother I have had Cancer signatures on some of my blood work. Every year we go to our primary for complete blood work. Your white count at 16K just means you have a pretty good infection somewhere in your body..Have faith you don't need the added stress from worrying..Let us know when you get the results..Love ya Bro!
Roger that. I still have that infection in my perineum that won't go away but it gets no better and no worse it just lingers. And I have heard that smoking increases white blood cell count as well. So we'll see.

Love you too Brother.

I had three positive biopsiesfor thyroid cancer from the VA, in the end turned out nothing was wrong!!
That's awesome!!! Glad t hear it was nothing. My doctor she likes to setup appointments whenever anything is a little out of whack. GOD love her for that but it worries my Mom.

Back
Top Bottom