• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I got a doctors appointment from the VA Update; No cancer found

I had Kidney, stomach and Back Cancer since 2004, beat it after 10 yrs, Cancer is back , in my legs now, but you know what, I'm not worried my Faith in the Lord d is strong. I'm Praying for you!
Dang Brother!!! If I don't see you in this lifetime I'll see you on the other side of this hellish world we find ourselves in.

GOD Bless you. I and maybe like you always believe GOD has a plan even though the outcome may seem ****ty to us there is a reason for it.

To go get checked out at a local cancer center because my white blood cell count is 16k. Not looking forward to this. I don't feel like I have cancer though. Guess we will see.

Getting older is a bitch.

As we were. In case I'm dead in six months here's to some of the best days of my life.

View attachment 3474402
Prayers sent. Great picture. And yeah getting older is an adventure.

Hey brother, I am a cancer survivor from Agent Orange exposure. My advice is get on it early and treat it early if you have it. Prayers for you that all will be okay.
That ****ing agent orange shyt. My Dad has diabetes from that stuff. Our government always making good decisions for our people. Always in our best interest right?!

I'm sorry BTW. You guys didn't deserve what you got from that war and how you were treated. It's funny I swear me and my buddies felt more love from Vietnam veterans than anyone else on earth. I swear it.

Welcome home BROTHER.

Back
Top Bottom