• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided to start forging...

Just finished this 4” San mai hunter. The request was for a rough finished drop point with OD micarta and my first kydex sheath!
A4A430E6-FEBD-47F0-9D50-1050582B37F9.jpeg
912FB181-61FE-426A-B651-9B0E08B44035.jpeg
52D67761-1194-4A63-A19F-D0D28AE02E0A.jpeg

I bet you knew Fred King "King's Edge" . If you do , do you know if he's still living ? Grassdale Rd

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Mr King several times. We use to carry his knives in my old gun store on Main St.

Last I heard he moved over to Alabama living on Lake Weiss but that’s been a few years back. timbgtm timbgtm may know

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Mr King several times. We use to carry his knives in my old gun store on Main St.

Last I heard he moved over to Alabama living on Lake Weiss but that’s been a few years back. timbgtm timbgtm may know

Yep, he remarried and lives on lake Weis. He's not doing knives anymore, the last I've heard. PTSD has affected him greatly, I hope he gets back Into it, he's one of the best. He's my cousin, but I haven't spoken to him in a year or so.

Yep, he remarried and lives on lake Weis. He's not doing knives anymore, the last I've heard. PTSD has affected him greatly, I hope he gets back Into it, he's one of the best. He's my cousin, but I haven't spoken to him in a year or so.
Weird but a good Fella, I worked with him 7yrs. He's made some beautiful blades. Imma Damascus Freak and he could do it sure nuff.

Back
Top Bottom