• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided to start forging...

Finished the rustic bowie... San mai blade, cold blued guard, whitetail crown, copper, and leather for the handle. A bit more finishing and then on to the sheath!
5F4F0131-B3BA-4F91-96AA-949AC44AD3C1.jpeg
A44B6D11-46CF-4F8D-AA62-D7A3D5B2CB4F.jpeg
44094643-1892-44FE-B574-AE6FDEB62197.jpeg

After YEARS of wanting to mess around with knife making, becoming an empty nester pushed me to get started. I began to set things up at the end of 2019 and have had the chance to make a few blades so far this year. It has been a lot of fun but I still have a lot to learn. I’ve only sold a handful so far but that wasn’t really the goal.
My forge is named Empty Tomb Forge as my little way to celebrate that Christ is Risen and my hope is in Him! 1Cor 15:14
I've always wanted to do this. Good on you for taking the dive.

After YEARS of wanting to mess around with knife making, becoming an empty nester pushed me to get started. I began to set things up at the end of 2019 and have had the chance to make a few blades so far this year. It has been a lot of fun but I still have a lot to learn. I’ve only sold a handful so far but that wasn’t really the goal.
My forge is named Empty Tomb Forge as my little way to celebrate that Christ is Risen and my hope is in Him! 1Cor 15:14
Awesome . I haven't seen him in a long time but a Friend from work used to forge knives and such. King's Edge ; don't know if you've ever heard of him being here in Cartersville?

Back
Top Bottom