• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided I can't stand it any longer.

tenor.gif
I don't get it.

Yep My old man has a little experience with the M14. Can't wait to see him shoot.

img_3589-jpg.963463

My Dad out shot every man in his battalion, using the M14. He made the newspaper. We still have the clipping around here somewhere.

I had this pic of him blown up and framed a few years ago. He was making a goofy face at the camera, which to this day is just like him.

We shoot together a few times a year, but I wish we had this .30cal. He was very young when this pic was taken.

20200921_191931.jpg

My Dad out shot every man in his battalion, using the M14. He made the newspaper. We still have the clipping around here somewhere.

I had this pic of him blown up and framed a few years ago. He was making a goofy face at the camera, which to this day is just like him.

We shoot together a few times a year, but I wish we had this .30cal. He was very young when this pic was taken.

View attachment 2833067
I wasn't gonna brag on my Dad too much but he too has his name on the wall to this day at Ft. Jackson for his M 14 shooting. Sounds like we got good shooting DNA.

I should stay off this Forum for a while. Everytime I think I got all I want, I get on here and ...................................... now i want a 243. F

Back
Top Bottom