• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I decided I can't stand it any longer.

Better late than never, that would suck!! I hope I get to meet him one day! Enjoy the time as I know you will!
I just gave him a set of nice lvl 4 body armor and a belt you know one of the military on top of the uniform type with a drop leg safariland holster for his 1911. We're getting our kit together for what is coming down the road. He's online ordering mag pouches for his 1911 right now.

I just gave him a set of nice lvl 4 body armor and a belt you know one of the military on top of the uniform type with a drop leg safariland holster for his 1911. We're getting our kit together for what is coming down the road. He's online ordering mag pouches for his 1911 right now.
Plan for the worst and pray for the best!! With today's volatility and atmosphere, never get caught with your pants down..As I know you will not, stay vigil and safe my Brother!

Plan for the worst and pray for the best!! With today's volatility and atmosphere, never get caught with your pants down..As I know you will not, stay vigil and safe my Brother!
Yes Sir. We live in the Suburbs and I know you on your Mountain I doubt either of us will see anything but I agree it is best to be prepared.

I hope it shoots as good as it looks. I'm a little anxious about it.

Wait until I test the quality of the upper and I will give you a GO-NO GO on it.
tenor.gif

Lol i thought maybe you were comin outta the closet finally. Its ok we will still accept you
If it weren't for the homo gay sex part of being Gay I'd marry a man and have a friend for life. But I have a best and a few real good friends so I'm good. LOL

Back
Top Bottom