• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I’m locked up for five days.....

Well the results are in and thank you for all your prayers and good wishes, they worked we have both been cleared of COVID.

82B73877-A5B6-4C3D-BBFE-2480D637C7ED.gif

Still have a really bad case of cold/flu? feel terrible so I will have to keep taking the medicine. At least we can go out and get more supplies now as long as we don’t breath on anyone. :very_drunk:
Thanks again.

Been up to Far North Queensland visiting family and spending time with the grand kids. Well one down side of that is that they pick up colds and flu from other kids, and of course, pass it on to grand parents. Well we drove home over two days, Monday/Tuesday sick as dogs and could barely do an hour without changing drivers. Anyway Mrs D had a doctor’s appointment Thursday so she rang him about cancelling the appointment and he sent her along with me off for a COVID test. So here I am at home, locked up for five days awaiting the results and not allowed to go anywhere. The only down side is I’m quickly running out of COVID cure, I don’t think it fixes anything really but it makes me feel better.

View attachment 2753706

View attachment 2753707

It’s just a bad cold, the only COVID in our state is in Brisbane and only 12 cases most of them stopped at the border trying to sneak in, the southern states have a problem stopping the spread. Any way I shall let you know the outcome.
Prayers brother.

Back
Top Bottom