• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So Adventure Outdoors caught fire today...

If you do talk about what happens at band camp.....you get sent to band camp.

I got sent to band camp a year ago... I haven't talked about it.... but my 3 points rolled off 3 days ago, I'm FREE!
no canaries ava.jpg

@crippen :)

I had that happen to me many years ago at to old Hot Shots on Austell Rd. The range had not been cleaned for a while which was evident because of about 2 layers of empty shells. on the floor. I was firing away with a 1911 and all of a sudden fire blazed up about 10 feet in front of me and it grew quickly. I ran out in the store and told the staff. Fortunately the staff was able to extinguish it before any damage. They started ribbing me and accusing me of being an arson. That was about 1995 when a young, recently discharged Marine was working there that currently goes by the handle of CMShoot!
@cmshoot

I believe you are thinking of Cobb Center, there used to be a Rich's there. AO is in an old Cub Foods grocery store building.

It was built as a Bruno's Food Max. They had to relocate the front doors before grand opening because there was a church in the parking lot on S. Cobb Drive :doh:

Back
Top Bottom