• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snow shoveling gone bad

I’ll never argue with anyone like that. I’m old/wise enough to walk away - no point in getting in a verbal altercation with a fool while I’m armed.
Yes, while armed anytime I am outside of my home, my attitude has changed and I do not allow myself to get into stupid situations like that because I am armed and I don't want to have to shoot anyone and then to top it off, go to jail because of my stupidity. If I argue with a fool while armed, then there would be two fools arguing.

This is one of those sad situations that really puts pick your battles into perspective. Neighborhood bullies or not, they didn't deserve to die especially that way. Had they shown physical aggression with a weapon, that's a different story.

I honestly hope everyone that carries has some level of discipline and knows when a threat is an actual threat. This guy was unhinged. Had time to go in and switch firearms to finish what he started. Bad day for all involved.

Well, we do not know the extent of the moose poop that he has been subjected to and for how long it has been going on? Did they deserve to die? No. You never know what is going on inside of someone.
True, and I say this with all conviction. If you can recognize that you're willing to take it that far, store your guns somewhere else where you don't have easy access until you can get your mind right. Regardless of what is going on in someone's head, it would never excuse these actions. They absolutely paid the price for not walking away and he's about to pay a lengthy and mental price for his actions. No one wins.

Back
Top Bottom