• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snickers salad anyone ?

Food doesn’t bother me anymore
What bothers me if someone season it with salt or sugar and my body hates those two now

diet drinks are way too sweet for me now
Even those NO sugary drinks

I don’t eat sweets , fried foods , carbs , every once while might have some small portions brown rice
No sugars at all well has to be 2g or less no added
Grilled only meats and lots veggies
No carrots ( sugars In them )
Some beans , I eat Pickles but I have to watch sodium levels though

jiff has a great peanut butter zero sugars btw
I eat 2 tbsp on plain rice cake as a treat lol

Thank you and congrats to you too

my hardest was honestly buying new cloths and three weeks later buying more and 4 weeks again
I was a pants size 42 and tight on me April today I am wearing a 36 and they fall off I have to wear a belt
I am about to buy another size as these are to loose on me
EXACTLY !! It’s like I can’t wear my wedding ring anymore, it just falls off ! Same problem with clothes….. i usually end up washing them in hot water too :laugh:
I have been loosing to have a few surgeries. Can’t move around much without a large amount of pain. So exercising have been very very limited.
Swimming pool helps some when i can go. Makes for slowwww weight reduction, lol.

EXACTLY !! It’s like I can’t wear my wedding ring anymore, it just falls off ! Same problem with clothes….. i usually end up washing them in hot water too :laugh:
I have been loosing to have a few surgeries. Can’t move around much without a large amount of pain. So exercising have been very very limited.
Swimming pool helps some when i can go. Makes for slowwww weight reduction, lol.

totally understand I did my rotator cuff surgery and it’s been taking a toll on me
Hurts and feels like someone is ripping my arm off all the time , pain meds don’t really help me , and PT sucks and makes me want to cry
But I am sure it will get better I have appointment Friday seeing doctor hopefully she gives me answers to this pain
I am icing it right now and my arm feels like a large frozen pack of meat lol

and still hurts

I eat a good bit of fruits…bananas, grapes, citrus. Fruit bars from Trader Joes. Stuff higher in protein, boiled eggs, cashews, pnuts, almonds…yep, sodas are out now….even diet drinks….

totally understand I did my rotator cuff surgery and it’s been taking a toll on me
Hurts and feels like someone is ripping my arm off all the time , pain meds don’t really help me , and PT sucks and makes me want to cry
But I am sure it will get better I have appointment Friday seeing doctor hopefully she gives me answers to this pain
I am icing it right now and my arm feels like a large frozen pack of meat lol

and still hurts
Wow…that sux ! I can sympathize- i have orthopedic issues (understatement) to which my bones deteriorate -osteoporosis type- my joints are failing in my older age, requiring multiple surgeries to patch or replace.

I eat a good bit of fruits…bananas, grapes, citrus. Fruit bars from Trader Joes. Stuff higher in protein, boiled eggs, cashews, pnuts, almonds…yep, sodas are out now….even diet drinks….

no bananas for me they told me stay away as they are high in sugar
Lemons believe it or not highly sugar fruit
One boiled egg is 80 calories so I do eat them but no more two day
I can’t eat nuts as I have chrons also and they will put me in hospital
Wish I could I love them

no bananas for me they told me stay away as they are high in sugar
Lemons believe it or not highly sugar fruit
One boiled egg is 80 calories so I do eat them but no more two day
I can’t eat nuts as I have chrons also and they will put me in hospital
Wish I could I love them
Oh that bites too… the guy that does my lawn and landscape lives in the hood, he has chrons - has to have a bag and all.

Back
Top Bottom