• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sneaux job?

Whole house genny installed, Propane tank and gas full and I am waiting for the genny company to hook them up and test run..He is do here within the hour..Then let it snow, I'll be good for up to 12 days with the genny.
Send me your address incase I need to crash.

don't care just retired last week after 32 years with the power co. hope they have fun in that mess
Have friends who retired from EMC and GDOT and they told me the first major storm after their retirement was strange for them and they felt anxious because they were so accustomed to being involved. After a couple of storms they learned to enjoy retirement :cool:

This will be nothing like what you see up north. Be prepared to laugh as your neighbors freak out over 1/4" of snow that doesn't even accumulate on the ground...
I've actually been in Woodstock for over 11 years so I'm used to what happens here. It's just fun to watch all the reactions.

5DBA0AA3-61E9-40B7-80AD-E66095940216.jpeg

Who knows.... When they downplay the possibility, then we get hit. When they say it'll be bad, we get nothing.

A little snow is fine, but I don't want ice, downed power lines and other chaos for days.

My winter driving advice for Northern transplants:

You may be able to drive fine in the snow/icy conditions. But bubba can't. And all the bubbas jump at the chance to drive and drift in the snow. And guaranteed he's gonna slam his vehicle into yours. Stay home when it snows.

According to the forecast I saw this morning. Looks to me it could a accumulate, but it'll melt off pretty quick. So maybe pretty for a minute then gone

Back
Top Bottom