• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snap On Tools?

Man, Snap on used to be like Craftsman... tool breaks, take it back and get a new one.

I spent thousands with Snap On over the years when I was doing car stereo installs. Although, to be fair, all those tools still work 100%.

Man, Snap on used to be like Craftsman... tool breaks, take it back and get a new one.

I spent thousands with Snap On over the years when I was doing car stereo installs. Although, to be fair, all those tools still work 100%.
They are still like that with everything, just not with electrical stuff and torque wrenches, but they never warranted those two things for life before either.

I was mind blown that they lifetime warranty files, punches and chisels.

Sure I can see lifetime on sockets, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc but to offer it on something that’s meant to be worn down/damaged every time it’s used is cool.

Interesting... I never bought any electrical stuff off the truck. That is kind of interesting about chisels and such though. Like you say, they are wear items, although at some level all tools really are.

Interesting... I never bought any electrical stuff off the truck. That is kind of interesting about chisels and such though. Like you say, they are wear items, although at some level all tools really are.
I asked twice and they said yes. I broke a small punch, cut it down and turned it in the lathe to be the exact length I needed and they still replaced it.

Here it is lol.

15AF41F5-5428-4CE8-87B7-DFC0ACBE7E71.png

Snap On, MAC, or Matco, offer any group discounts? Been out of the tool truck game (former customer) for a long while. Was wondering if they have pooled their marketing efforts and gone after "National Accounts" with good rebates or discounts? For example, a guy at a National auto service chain gets a decent discount vs. Freddy's Muffler and Cheerwine shop on the corner of Main and Moose Manure, SC?

Snap On, MAC, or Matco, offer any group discounts? Been out of the tool truck game (former customer) for a long while. Was wondering if they have pooled their marketing efforts and gone after "National Accounts" with good rebates or discounts? For example, a guy at a National auto service chain gets a decent discount vs. Freddy's Muffler and Cheerwine shop on the corner of Main and Moose Manure, SC?

Lol discount on a tool truck hahaha:der:

snap on electric tool warranties don’t last long.
I’d never buy a snap on electric tool....just get dewalt or milwaukee that has batteries available at home depot all day long.

Back
Top Bottom