• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snap On Tools?

wearehiredguns

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Anybody familiar with the warranty regarding snap on tools I have two battery operated pieces that have seen better days I was wondering if I needed to have an account to exchange them? or if that could even happen? I don’t have any receipts unfortunately. Any insight would be appreatiated!

8d0cf428f0804b214a44b704a25d3f57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find a truck and ask the guy on the truck. I think it has a lot to do with the individual rep.
If you were closer you could swing by our shop. They come once a week and kill productivity for at least an hour. It’s awesome. Nothing gets done and the boss is always tense.

Find a truck and ask the guy on the truck. I think it has a lot to do with the individual rep.
If you were closer you could swing by our shop. They come once a week and kill productivity for at least an hour. It’s awesome. Nothing gets done and the boss is always tense.
This

Ha! My service writers HATED when the tool truck guys showed up.

Back
Top Bottom