• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snakes are on the move

Kill them all. For heavens sake... GOD TOOK THEIR LEGS BECAUSE THEY ARE INSTRUMENTS OF THE DEVIL!
Your good intentions almost got you a trip to the emergency room and or funeral home. COVID (the Chinese flu) will do the same thing. If you could kill it with a long handled shovel or shotgun you would kill Covid wouldnt you. Why is the devils little hand puppet any different?
I would have shot it dryer be damned.

Kill them all. For heavens sake... GOD TOOK THEIR LEGS BECAUSE THEY ARE INSTRUMENTS OF THE DEVIL!
Your good intentions almost got you a trip to the emergency room and or funeral home. COVID (the Chinese flu) will do the same thing. If you could kill it with a long handled shovel or shotgun you would kill Covid wouldnt you. Why is the devils little hand puppet any different?
I would have shot it dryer be damned.
There are some people that are not incapacitated by fear, even the Wuhan virus hoax.

Man wtf is wrong with you? You should have shot that bastard dead
I do not carry a pistol with me, SWMBO has a snake gun (.38 snake shot) at the house, 1/4 mile away. Even if I had, shooting a slug almost vertically into a concrete floor, a snake no more than 3 inches from my ankle, with any pistol, even with snake shot is a questionable procedure.

We were not planning a stunt, so there is no video, but a video of me running and bouncing the snake off the concrete 3x before landing on the grass outside would have been hilarious I'm sure.

Now if it were me I would have told the helper girl to have that snake gone by the time I got there or it would be her last day. LOL
She is far too precious for that. Her "Ebonics" is hard for me to understand under normal conditions, but as excited and frightened as she was, the only word I could positively decipher was "snake".

Back
Top Bottom