• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smokin a fatty on Xmas day

It was cooked it was just baked instead of smoked that is why it looks like that it was too cold to smoke it. I don't like my bacon burnt anyways but the temp was over 165 degrees so it was def cooked...
Looks disgusting, yet I am so drawn to it.......like a zombie to brains. Still prefer mine cooked though! eNjOy.......Merry Christmas....

It was cooked it was just baked instead of smoked that is why it looks like that it was too cold to smoke it. I don't like my bacon burnt anyways but the temp was over 165 degrees so it was def cooked...
O no I say disgusting cause I am so drawn. I have some blood pressure issues I have to resolve and saying its disgusting helps me cope with not wanting to make it or eat it...I bet that is freaking sweet in the smoker. Good greif must quit commenting....

Haha I REFUSE to take the credit for this one because to be honest I didn't even know what a "FATTY" was!!! All the credit goes to CH035!!! Thanks man this **** is KILLER!!! The only credit I will take from this is the crab legs and beer hahahaha!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Oh man

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom