• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoked shrimp.

I was introduced to Old Bay Seasoning when I moved to Maryland. Man I could eat that on everything but on crabs and shrimp, " forget about it ". With a big frosty food one. That is some good eatin right there buddy! Now I want a dozen large crabs and a 1 lb. of steamed shrimp. One of these days I am going to take the trip up and stay night just for the Crabs. Maybe go fishing in the Sesquahana River while I am there. However I would settle for a pile of that shrimp you took a pic of.

Yes Sir that's shrimp dedication right there. I really like the buffalo shrimp at hooters. So much so that I taught myself to make em at home.
Reminds me of my brother in law. He'd eat anything if it's buffalo style. Sandwich, pizza, probably a dog turd.

I was introduced to Old Bay Seasoning when I moved to Maryland. Man I could eat that on everything but on crabs and shrimp, " forget about it ". With a big frosty food one. That is some good eatin right there buddy! Now I want a dozen large crabs and a 1 lb. of steamed shrimp. One of these days I am going to take the trip up and stay night just for the Crabs. Maybe go fishing in the Sesquahana River while I am there.

There's a dive bar here in kennesaw. It's called su bourbon. And I mean it's a dive. Second time I went there after the girl took my order she walked out from behind the bar and had I guess see through tights on? Also she was like 200lbs.

Anyways, point being they have the best raw oysters I've had in Ga. I'd say as good as when you are in a sea side town.

I love sea food. But stuffs expensive and I don't mind farmed things, but you have to be careful about where they come from.

I’m doing a tri tip and corn now
Yum. I need a good smoker. I have a good marinaid for standing rib roast and it's come out with a good bark and light pink in the middle. I mean that bark with a little meat on it is to die for and that's just in the oven. The smoker gives the meat a complexity that can only be by smoking. God I am getting hungry. I live up on the mountain so getting to a good restaurant takes a while and with Covid I frankly don't trust eating out these days. Last standing rib roast I bought was 95 bucks. I was alone for Thanksgiving so I broke off from the usual and cooked that and snacked off it for days. God it was good.

Back
Top Bottom