• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smoked Andouille sassage PSA

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
504   0
Reaction score
If you are anywhere near a Wilkes Meat Market (ballground, Coal Mtn and I think Gainesville) you really should try their smoked andouille. It’s ready to eat right out of the meat case and is good cold but really comes alive on the grill for a minute to warm it up. I’m about out so I need to go panic buy some more today. This and Striplings jerky and sausage is why I’m so curvy and sexy.

186A9530-E679-490A-BBF7-6C435D2A00FD.jpeg

If you are anywhere near a Wilkes Meat Market (ballground, Coal Mtn and I think Gainesville) you really should try their smoked andouille. It’s ready to eat right out of the meat case and is good cold but really comes alive on the grill for a minute to warm it up. I’m about out so I need to go panic buy some more today. This and Striplings jerky and sausage is why I’m so curvy and sexy.

View attachment 2936085
I'll have to check that sausage out. But did you know that Wilke's sold his brand name about 15 years ago, so AFAIK they are all separate entities?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I'll have to check that sausage out. But did you know that Wilke's sold his brand name about 15 years ago, so AFAIK they are all separate entities?

I had no idea. I’ve only bought from the one in Matt Hwy near Coal Mtn. The one in Ballground is always packed to the walls with people. Good stuff for sure.

I had no idea. I’ve only bought from the one in Matt Hwy near Coal Mtn. The one in Ballground is always packed to the walls with people. Good stuff for sure.
The original Wilkes' was in Lilburn(?). When Wilkes sold his business, he got screwed because they didn't run it like he did, but he apparently failed to retain his rights to the name. He reopened in Suwanee under the same banner, but the damage was done. No idea about the other stores, but I know the Suwanee and Cumming shops are completely different.

This is the website for the original: https://www.thewilkestradition.com

Back
Top Bottom