Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
165   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Smith 340pd

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've been given the job of findind a 340pd for my father. I have zero interest in the regular 340, he is looking for a 340pd to go with his 360pd. I have attempted to get pictures of the supposed 340pd listed but the owner refuses to provide pics and claims to know he has a 340pd even though the cylinder does not appear to be scandium, he wont provide pictures of the box/close up of the gun. So, if you have a 340pd you want to part with let me know. Thanks odt!

ajzcamaro ajzcamaro mikey357 mikey357 or anyone else, can you confirm that this is NOT a 340PD? Ive had no luck gettin more pics from the owner to be able to confirm

Pictures:
411FEA5A-515E-4A89-8CB1-E5634E42A564.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It says m&p right on the side plate. Not a 340pd.

They do build a M&P 340 in 357 I don't know if it has the PD as the model number
here are the specs on each.

M&P 340 specs
Lightweight scandium alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium night front sight
• Integral U-Notch rear sight
• Snag-Free enclosed hammer
• Rated for continuous +P Use
Weight: 13.8 oz / 391.2g

340PD specs
Lightweight Scandium Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
• Titanium Alloy Cylinder
• Stainless Steel Barrel
• Lightweight – Only 11.8 ounces
• Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
• HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Green Front Sight
• Rated for Continuous +P Use

The 340PD has the titanium cylinder while the M&P has the stainless steel cylinder and weighs in at 13.8oz compared to 11.8oz.
So yes he has a 340 M&P model not the 340PD model, also the cylinder on the 340PD will be gray in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom