• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small pistol primers in stock?

at this time you are to late for the party. unless if you want to pay the high price that primers are selling for these days. at the current primer prices i would look for loaded ammo instead. it might be cheaper. the thing about reloading is,,, when you can you should stock up on primers, powder, bullets, and brass.

at this time you are to late for the party. unless if you want to pay the high price that primers are selling for these days. at the current primer prices i would look for loaded ammo instead. it might be cheaper. the thing about reloading is,,, when you can you should stock up on primers, powder, bullets, and brass.

I usually do, I have plenty on hand for all my other calibers but I just picked up a 9mm Tuesday because I found a deal I couldn't resist and I've got everything but primers for it already in the mail.

Should stack deep when it’s cheap. I just offloaded 50k spp for $80 a brick to make my other 50k basically free. Currently doing to same think with 75k srp to make my other 75k free...... just one more brick to sell tomorrow. My reloading cost is just powder now that the primers were basically free.

I have some CCI400 I would trade for CCI450 I also have some large magnum Federal Primers I would trade a brick of for CCI450 or Federal 205M or CCI210M

You might get lucky and find a box at Billy Bob's Bait & Tackle in Podunk, Alabama, but I doubt it. Gunbroker (open market) is the only teliable source for SPP today.

Back
Top Bottom