• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small business owners...

Green_Jeep

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
44   0
Reaction score
Take this as you may but as you do, please note this is NOT intended for Ill intention!!

As I'm sure most seeing what is taking place in our state and all over the country is just.... disgusting. Businesses being decimated, civilians being beaten and assaulted, our state being smeared by hate and violence. This is not the American way. This is not a journey to the pursuit of happiness.

I am asking respectfully, any brothers on here with businesses or other properties in fear of being destroyed or even bodily harm, I am offering to help in any way. Yes, this means in defense of said property as well as helping to rebuild should it have already fallen victim.

This has ZERO to do with race. I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I will stand along side all my American brothers - our races will not be a dividing line or deciding factor. We are Americans and we are here because we know how to stand together and make s*** happen regardless of where we come from.

Again, this is nothing of Ill intent and I wish nothing but peace for every American. But life has thrown us one hell of a year and it is becoming clear that we will not overcome this without having a backbone to do what is right! I do ask all that want to assist wherever you are here in GA to step up such as long as you understand this is not a plea for war.

I am on the west side of Atlanta in the Cobb area. I do also have a day job I am grateful to still be working. My time available would be evenings and weekends. I am not asking for any funding and I will not accept any as I feel convicted to help those in need at this trying time.

Please step up with me or let me know what I can do to help in any way I can.

Thank you all, brothers. Please stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom