• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

slow cooker recipes

Awe man, some fungus is really good! A large portabella cap on the grill as a topper for a burger is pretty tasty.

I guess I've never had a good shroom before then. All the one's I've had have been mostly tasteless except for that little bit of funk that takes away from what ever it is you're trying to enjoy. Let me know next time you do those burgers and I'll give it a try.

I guess I've never had a good shroom before then. All the one's I've had have been mostly tasteless except for that little bit of funk that takes away from what ever it is you're trying to enjoy. Let me know next time you do those burgers and I'll give it a try.

Portabella with butter, garlic and a little Worcestershire sauce, through on the grill are great

I dated this really hot girl one time who was a vegetarian, so I tried to impress her with cooking vegetarian meals and we would just use the shroom instead of beef with cheese on top for a burger. Really wasn't all that bad, portabellas have a meaty taste and texture to them.
Women will make a young man do crazy ****!

I have mine going right now. I have the largest size.

10 skinless chicken legs.
3 carrots choped up.
3 stalks celery chopped.
1 large white onion chopped
Small can of tomato paste
Handful of peppercorns
Teaspoon of sea salt
Water an inch above fill line.

Soup for days!!!!

This is good eating for a few days if you are single.
I get up early Monday morning and put it in the crock pot and turn it on. When I get home its ready to eat.

Cook time: 8 Hr Prep time: 15 Min
Ingredients
1 beef chuck roast
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
1 pkg brown gravy mix
1/2 stick butter
4-5 pepperoncini peppers

Directions
1. Place chuck roast in crock Pot
2. Sprinkle Ranch Dressing mix on top followed by brown Gravy Mix.
3. Place butter on top of dry mixes. Place peppers on top of roast. Add NO water!!!! Cook on low for 8 hrs.

Short Ribs.

Salt and pepper them, dust them in flour and then hit them in a pan to brown the outside, 2 minutes each side.

Put in slow cooker, add carrots, onion, fresh garlic, celery if you like. Fresh rosemary and thyme are a plus.

Dump in equal parts red wine and beef stock to just cover them.

Walk away for 4 hrs on 275 and come back happy.

Back
Top Bottom