• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide milling in North Georgia

Rolland

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
159   0
Reaction score
Have a Sig 365 and i want to install a Holosun red dot on it. Need the slide milled and i would rather take the slide and drop it to someone local instead of shipping it somewhere. Someone recommended Mac Defense and i send them a msg and called but no answers...
Any recommendations?

MAC Def is the only dude that cuts my slides. Good work takes some time.

MAC is 8+ weeks on full builds... including stipple... probably a bit less for just an optic cut. Cerakote will be faster than nitride, as it’s outsourced.

I just dropped 2 slides off Friday as a matter of fact.

Send him an email. Better than calling.

1 man shop with a few part timers assisting occasionally. If he’s answering the phones.. he’s not running the machines.

8BCCFB99-E521-46DC-8E53-B8FBDF51B7D3.jpeg

Have a Sig 365 and i want to install a Holosun red dot on it. Need the slide milled and i would rather take the slide and drop it to someone local instead of shipping it somewhere. Someone recommended Mac Defense and i send them a msg and called but no answers...
Any recommendations?
You could always sell or trade the p365 for a P365xl. Been carrying one with the Romeo 0 for a year. No complaints

MAC Def is the only dude that cuts my slides. Good work takes some time.

MAC is 8+ weeks on full builds... including stipple... probably a bit less for just an optic cut. Cerakote will be faster than nitride, as it’s outsourced.

I just dropped 2 slides off Friday as a matter of fact.

Send him an email. Better than calling.

1 man shop with a few part timers assisting occasionally. If he’s answering the phones.. he’s not running the machines.

View attachment 3094345

I understand how a one man shop works (i'm there most of the time) but i called him few times and left msg, also left msg on his Instagram and still no feedback. He did the slide for a friend of mine and i was hoping to use his services since he was in the driving range...
Don't want to go the 365xl since i have other in that size...

Back
Top Bottom