• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sleepless Child

DEADPOOL

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
WARNING = If the Moderators feel my plea for assistance is uncalled for then please delete....

My EX Wife lives in an Apartment that houses 4 Units she just lucked out by being located beside the young druggy Gamer. This guy is 26 years old lives with his Mother doesn't Work yet stays High 24/7 but manages to Sleep all day hours. The issue is his living room houses his PC where he Plays his Online games starting every night at 12 Midnight till the Sun rises and he returns to his Coffin.
My 8 year old Angel of a Daughters room is located on the exact opposite side of his Livingroom and his Gaming PC.
After trying my best to be a stand up person and hold my demeanor I've asked him many times to please keep it down to a respectable Level.
I assume his type of "Living" accompanied by the daily Drug use and disrespect has him at his idea of Advantage.
Today I walked with my daughter next door as she politely convey to him...
"Hello mister my bedroom is on this side of the wall and I can't sleep at night but also your always yelling very bad words that make me sad can you please lower your Volumes & Voice at night I just want rest".

2 Days Later and she calls me to say she is Very tired and nothing has changed... Now I'm pissed
I stay over the Night with my daughter and witness myself a very Silent Day hours till 12 Midnight comes...He turns his Online Game full Blast and He is yelling ****, Nigg@, Pu$$Y, EVERY DISGUSTING WORD OF THE ENGLISH LAUGUAGE EVERY SECOND!

I am so upset and just pissed off right now but I also notice he is talking over a (Headset that shows up on Bluetooth) to the Wirless Devices over BT.
NOW Let's just say if you saw a Movie and a Certain Characters Headset or Wireless device could be interrupted I wonder how that scene COULD be achieved??

I just wanna try to help my daughter without causing any trouble with the guy cause He isn't the best subject.
To thise who will say call the police ITS ALREADY BEEN ATTEMPTED APPARENTLY THEY DEEM IT LOW ON THEIR PRIORITIES.

WARNING = If the Moderators feel my plea for assistance is uncalled for then please delete....

My EX Wife lives in an Apartment that houses 4 Units she just lucked out by being located beside the young druggy Gamer. This guy is 26 years old lives with his Mother doesn't Work yet stays High 24/7 but manages to Sleep all day hours. The issue is his living room houses his PC where he Plays his Online games starting every night at 12 Midnight till the Sun rises and he returns to his Coffin.
My 8 year old Angel of a Daughters room is located on the exact opposite side of his Livingroom and his Gaming PC.
After trying my best to be a stand up person and hold my demeanor I've asked him many times to please keep it down to a respectable Level.
I assume his type of "Living" accompanied by the daily Drug use and disrespect has him at his idea of Advantage.
Today I walked with my daughter next door as she politely convey to him...
"Hello mister my bedroom is on this side of the wall and I can't sleep at night but also your always yelling very bad words that make me sad can you please lower your Volumes & Voice at night I just want rest".

2 Days Later and she calls me to say she is Very tired and nothing has changed... Now I'm pissed
I stay over the Night with my daughter and witness myself a very Silent Day hours till 12 Midnight comes...He turns his Online Game full Blast and He is yelling ****, Nigg@, Pu$$Y, EVERY DISGUSTING WORD OF THE ENGLISH LAUGUAGE EVERY SECOND!

I am so upset and just pissed off right now but I also notice he is talking over a (Headset that shows up on Bluetooth) to the Wirless Devices over BT.
NOW Let's just say if you saw a Movie and a Certain Characters Headset or Wireless device could be interrupted I wonder how that scene COULD be achieved??

I just wanna try to help my daughter without causing any trouble with the guy cause He isn't the best subject.
To thise who will say call the police ITS ALREADY BEEN ATTEMPTED APPARENTLY THEY DEEM IT LOW ON THEIR PRIORITIES.
Any success in reporting this to the appt rental manager/agency?

How about ear plugs or ear muffs for your daughter? I hate to say it, but I would hate to have to raise a child in an apartment complex because of all the riff raff, Sorry, that's my background talking....
She was born with holes in her eardrums and they must drain freely nightly but uses a special gauze in each ear yet still hears everything...His Choice of Words and Childish manors on his Headset remind me of some Explicit Jock DJ or Podcast it's crazy

Sorry to hear that, but at least she's apparently blessed with good hearing. That's a good thing considering her predicament. At least it's not long term. Unfortunately it may affect her health and school work on the short side. I have a nephew that has had to live most of his childhood in a apartment. I feel for him everyday. At least the complex seems very quiet.

Have you considered a high output Bluetooth jammer. They’re not illegal and some have ranges over 50 meters. Maybe you could put your daughter in a different room the first few nights cause I don’t think your neighbor is going to be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom