skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast man

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So I just picked up my new Sj-15 Duty model, Wow this thing is the bomb it has a billet reciver upper and lower which they make in house.( saw there opperation its no joke). the barrel is theres as well 14.5 fluted nitrid finish with there shield muzzle break.(which they machine in house as well). They use diamondhead as there rails and the one on mine is VRS-T 13.5. They pened the muzzle break on there for me as well. Has a magpul UBR butt stock, EOtech and a tungstan Cerakot finish. NIB BCG. These guys do a wounderful job great people to work with, and the best part is there Local right here in Norcross. I would def.. do business with them anytime. The price wasnt bad at all with everything considered.I will post pics when i get home.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,164
  • IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3,026
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,162
  • IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,912
Last edited:
K thanks for your input but I started this to brag on skyjacker defense not bash them so if you don't like the price don't buy one but a bcm cast gun doesn't even belong in the same room as these gun, and they have a lot of other models cheaper ones too but I wanted something custom.

K thanks for your input but I started this to brag on skyjacker defense not bash them so if you don't like the price don't buy one but a bcm cast gun doesn't even belong in the same room as these gun, and they have a lot of other models cheaper ones too but I wanted something custom.
Lol cast? Let's talk about forged vs billet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom