• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sks prices

Smart man.
I'm still digging splinters out of my hands from the SKS'sss I owned 12 - 15 years ago. Y'all can have them thangs.

Mao does not approve of your post!
iu

My uncles got a bunch of them. He’s also got AKs and Mosins. He bought them in the 90s when they were crate specials for the normal $50-$100. I think he got his AKs for 300-400. I guess my thing is why pay a premium for stuff that was literally designed to be built as fast, cheap, and efficiently as possible? Don’t get me wrong, I think they are cool, but some of these commie guns are going for GA Precision prices. No thanks.

Not hating on guys selling them for those prices. Let the markets work. I just don’t understand.

My uncles got a bunch of them. He’s also got AKs and Mosins. He bought them in the 90s when they were crate specials for the normal $50-$100. I think he got his AKs for 300-400. I guess my thing is why pay a premium for stuff that was literally designed to be built as fast, cheap, and efficiently as possible? Don’t get me wrong, I think they are cool, but some of these commie guns are going for GA Precision prices. No thanks.

Not hating on guys selling them for those prices. Let the markets work. I just don’t understand.
SKS is not cheap to produce. It is all milled (original production). If it were made today, it would be a $1000 rifle.

I look at a BCM AR next to a milled Bulgarian AK or a Vepr or a 1954 Russian SKS, and workmanship is the same.
SKS shows age and use, but bluing on the receiver is nice and deep.

Cannot compare a WASR or a Chinese stamped SKS to a BCM. WASR=Anderson or PSA Freedom

I look at a BCM AR next to a milled Bulgarian AK or a Vepr or a 1954 Russian SKS, and workmanship is the same.
SKS shows age and use, but bluing on the receiver is nice and deep.

Cannot compare a WASR or a Chinese stamped SKS to a BCM. WASR=Anderson or PSA Freedom

good point

Back
Top Bottom