• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skinny Medic Trauma Class at Red Hill Range 11/21

Earl Adams

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Survivalist
85   0
Reaction score
https://medicalgearoutfitters.com/collections/trauma-classes/products/skinny-medic-trauma-class

Trauma Class

Where:
Red Hill Range
2208 Toms Creek Rd
Martin, GA 30557

Time:
November 21st 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Food:
We will cover lunch

Subjects to cover:

Control Major bleeding
Control and Protect Airway
Chest Seals
Patient Assessment
Treating Minor Injuries
Patient Movement

Please plan on getting dirty and fake blood on you!
The class consists of lecture, practical exercises and scenario train where students will put their skills into mock practice on fellow classmates and instructors.

Minimum age of 18 years old. This is a medical class and there will be touching during treatment practical exercises and scenarios. Please keep this in mind. Due to the travel and material costs, no refunds allowed.

Wife and I attended this class after watching a lot of his youtube videos. A lot of hands on practical application from someone who has a lot of experience and can present the ideas and concepts in a very straightforward manner. Check out his videos on YouTube, and if you are free on 11/21 join the class for what I would consider very effective and useful training

Yea I drove to Greenville and took his class up there a few years ago. Great class to take. He has ALOT of trauma real world experience. He has seen and done alot and if you listen to him you will learn alot.
The coarse was pretty fast paced and alot of hands on training. Vegans may not want to attend because he uses alot of meat to simulate trauma as you get more outta that than watching a video or playing with rubber parts.!
There will be blood (fake)! If you have been listening and learning you will stop it fairly quickly. If you been day dreaming during the class you'll end up looking like a murder victim (don't be that guy).
Also, he gave us the ability to buy some quality med kits and components at a deeply discounted price at the training. If he is still doing that, I highly recommend you take advantage of it. If you already have a kit, bring it and he will look it over and make suggestions to you. Be surprised how many fake CATs he finds and shows you how easy they are to break. Real eye opener to buy real, quality med kits. If you have to use a TQ thats not the time to find out it was made in China and will break on the first turn and be completely useless.

Reactions: clp
Back
Top Bottom