• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

We cannot post new ads. I go to "Post an Ad" at the top, hit "For Sale/Trade", select GA and hit go but we are given an error message stating we don't have permission to view/perform this action. Is there something on our end that I am doing wrong? - TJ
We can post new ads for other states but not GA where we are located. - JT

If you are going to use the "Post Thread" button at the top then you have to scroll down to the dealer listing section or it will not allow you to post.
You can also just click the classified button at top then scroll all the way down to dealer listings in NE GA or where ever you are and do it that way.

I dont know if this is a site issue or very busy mods with time constraints.
I donated to this very fine site and I am missing my supporter badge.
IRONS UP
You just needed to turn the badge on in your settings
Dunno if it’s still on the to do list but if you get the time can you please put the feature back into the forums at the bottom of page to change what region that we’re in on the classifieds? Ex. Southeast, east, central GA on a pistol or rifle forum. Also, backing out of ads, deleting bookmarks, etc still continuously puts us back at the top of each page. Can be a hassle to scroll back down with 100 listings per page. Can we also get the red item gone banner at the top of listings again?
It's back
I see what it is now. When the "What's New" folder tab is clicked, it goes to "New Posts" and not "What's New" sub-category again with only 10 posts. The old site displayed all new posts and any new threads when the main "What's New" folder tab was selected.
Good catch, I'll look into that
Lost my older pms. I noticed because I’m trying to track down a gun given to me by my grandfather that I sold and have nothing from 2013 or 14 when it was sold but show the feedback from those years
I have a temporary fix that I will post about soon. I'll open the old site up and let people access PMs there for a couple weeks. We'll try to get the problem worked out here but I'm not hopeful on older PMs.
So…how do you find your watched items? I see a spot for bookmarks but, my ‘watched’ or ‘watching’ items aren’t there. I don’t see a way to bookmark anywhere.
I've tried to change the "Watched" term to "Subscriptions" over the whole site. Did I miss it somewhere? Your "watched" items will be in your subscriptions.
I liked being able to look a threads started by member to look at their other listings to see if they had more stuff I might want,
Should be fixed.
Okuma, thanks for all of your hard work in taking on this task.

When I list an item and add the pics and select "full image", it seems to also add the "link" generated as well as showing the actual pictures.
am I doing it wrong?
When you post an ad you do not need to do anything except upload the pictures, the system will insert them for you. I'll work on making that clearer.
I can't post a ad ! i get this....... You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.I can't even relist how do you fix that?
You're a dealer so you will only be able to post in the dealer listings section.
Actually I just counted them on my feedback page and it was 207 unless I was off by 1 but certainly not 185....and yes I am probably crazy. lol
It's all correct, just confusing. Feedback score has alway been the total number of people you have dealt with, and total feedbacks has always been the total number of feedbacks. I'm working on making it clearer in your profile stats page.
How come some people’s avatars shows up next to their listings and others, including myself, have a picture of what’s listed? Is there a setting I’m missing? Thanks
I don't know but will look into it.
use to be when someone comments on your post it went back to the top, will this work again
It will go to the top of "What's New" but not the top of the classifieds forum.Back to the top of what?
Have you tried posting in the dealers section?

Can no longer edit the top portion of a FS/FT ad that contains :
Item Name:
Item is for:
Sale Price:

Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Willing to Ship:
Bill of Sale Required?

This makes it unable for a user to adjust the price / price drop without creating a whole new listing.

Can no longer edit the top portion of a FS/FT ad that contains :
Item Name:
Item is for:
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Willing to Ship:
Bill of Sale Required?

This makes it unable for a user to adjust the price / price drop without creating a whole new listing.

Answered earlier in this thread:

If you are going to use the "Post Thread" button at the top then you have to scroll down to the dealer listing section or it will not allow you to post.
You can also just click the classified button at top then scroll all the way down to dealer listings in NE GA or where ever you are and do it that way.
Thank you! Was able to post by following those steps. - TJ

Answered earlier in this thread:

Ah i see, thank you!

On main page, "New Listings" also duplicates in the"Just Bumped" list.
Kinda redundant and wasn't like that before.
Only a comment should make the "just bumped" list.

Back
Top Bottom