• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

Could not relist an item using the "Relist Now" button on the ad. Message came back "We have upgraded to a new system and you will need to start over with a new ad."

Is relisting in the queue to be fixed or will we need to create new ads in order to relist in the future?
If an ad was created after Aug 1 then relisting should function normally. Any ad created before Aug 1 will need to be recreated into a new listing.

when I choose desktop style, why does it change back the the regular style after I log in? I want to keep the desktop style after I log in, I prefer this method better when using ODT on my phone
You can set your style here and it will always be the same when you login: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/account/preferences
Missing "Insert Media" option? Am I missing something, I don't see the Option anywhere.
Used to be something like this (image from another forum):
View attachment 3397418
From ODT:
View attachment 3397423
This is from my MacBook.
Added it back.

Can’t find delete private messages, to delete any messages
It should be more clear how to delete now. It was called "Leave" before when it should have said "Delete"
That would be great. But why does there need to be a delay, at all?? A user can only add 5 items per day per category, so it is not, as if, someone could do a large dump of items on this website.
I found the issue, it was a new setting that we didn't have on the old site and it defaulted to 180 seconds. I have disabled it so we're back to normal.
Can you add .410 to the caliber drop down in shotguns?
Done.
Can we get back the distance on each ad when filtering by zip code & distance?
I'll ask
How do we turn off the "Similar Threads " at the bottom of every page ?
Currently there is no option to disable that individually.
Not able to modify polls...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll look into it.

I am looking at a member and his profile says New to the Trader and that he has no content but I see 17 positive feedback listed on his avatar. Not sure what to believe
A lot of folks don't post and only buy. The "New to Trader" portion shows if you have less than 5 posts, even if you've been here for years and have lots of feedback.

Can you post a screenshot of the notification? I just tried and it worked fine for me.
CDE5F6CA-6E1C-43CE-869F-5C99AFCA9935.png

Back
Top Bottom