• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

We’re still looking into the missing private messages. It looks like it affected messages where one party deleted it and the other didn’t.

The messages are still stored, we just have to figure out why they aren’t showing. So still some hope that they’ll get recovered soon.

Worst case scenario is I’ll open an old copy of the site where you can go and get them manually.

We just completed another round of bug fixes, here are some highlights but other issues were addressed as well.

Fixed
  • Feed - It's back and supporters should see the link for it in their navigation menu.
  • What's New - Fixed it so it shows more posts by default
  • New Listings - Under what's new there's a new tab to show only new listings and filter out discussions.
  • Zip Code/Location - Zip code/ location issues should be resolved.
  • Caliber - Issue is fixed
  • Search - Made multiple adjustments based on many comments.
  • Feedback - Still working on this one. Also planning to restyle the feedback portion of your profile so it's easier to read and use
  • Views - views should be added back to most places now
  • Added a "My Profile" button to make it easier to find.
  • Keyword Searches for Supporters - The alerts that get sent out are fixed now.

Known Issues/ Coming features
  • Clicking an Avatar - We are adding back all the options that we used to have whenever you clicked someones name or avatar. Examples - see all threads, see latest content, add feedback. Might be a day or two on this one.
  • Join the boiler room - Still working on a replacement option but we'll get it fixed.
  • Steals and Deals - Still broken but should be fixed overnight tonight
  • Sort by last date or date created when viewing a list of threads - working on it
If you are still having any issues with anything that is NOT listed above, please post in here and let me know. I don't care how small the issue is, post it up and let's get this thing to 100%. Everyone's help in this has been tremendously helpful in finding and dealing with these bugs.
Not getting email notifications although all notification tabs are checked to receive them.

Okama, I think I read that showing a preview instead of the user avatar in the New Posts list is going to be "fixed"? Or at least make it an option? Thx.
Untitled copy.jpg

We’re still looking into the missing private messages. It looks like it affected messages where one party deleted it and the other didn’t.

The messages are still stored, we just have to figure out why they aren’t showing. So still some hope that they’ll get recovered soon.

Worst case scenario is I’ll open an old copy of the site where you can go and get them manually.
Just an observation:
I thought that with the new upgrade, in the private message section we would be able to search for a member PM…. Sometimes I want to find a PM someone sent me and I have to scroll all them PM… :noidea::noidea:

Still getting error on the address/zip code conflict

Maybe tell me what info it's looking for?

zip= 30068
address= 1205 Johnson Ferry Rd I've tried adding "Marietta, Ga 30068" as well!

so just leaving blank to post.

Still getting error on the address/zip code conflict

Maybe tell me what info it's looking for?

zip= 30068
address= 1205 Johnson Ferry Rd I've tried adding "Marietta, Ga 30068" as well!

so just leaving blank to post.
What are you putting in the “specific location” box? I usually put Forsyth but since people in Atl think that’s the county, I used to put “Forsyth the city not county” and the system doesn’t allow that for me now. The error I believe said something about zip or location incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom