• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

When I follow that link there is nothing is slot 2. I know my 1 year hasn’t expired yet. Sorry guys, maybe I’m missing something. Thanks for trying to help me
anyway.

When I follow that link there is nothing is slot 2. I know my 1 year hasn’t expired yet. Sorry guys, maybe I’m missing something. Thanks for trying to help me
anyway.
It looks like you have classifieds access ( now called maximum listings) and not supporter. I think this happened to a lot of people, I’ve tried to make the distinctions clearer in the new system.

I want to be I site supporter so do I just need to purchase @ the $25 level now instead of $10? Before my badge had the black AR with supporter listed.

I want to be I site supporter so do I just need to purchase @ the $25 level now instead of $10? Before my badge had the black AR with supporter listed.

Yeah that would be fine, send me a pm afterwards and I’ll add 6 months to it as a credit for the remainder you have left on the one you bought.

Still can't access join user groups in the boiler room is that on the list of things to be fixed?
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into the upgra2.

Yeah it’s on the list, the developer should have it completed sometime tomorrow, I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

Still can't access join user groups in the boiler room is that on the list of things to be fixed?
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into the upgra2.

Yeah it’s on the list, the developer should have it completed sometime tomorrow, I’ll let you know when it’s ready.

Back
Top Bottom