Site Upgrade & Changes - July 30/31

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
The site will finally be upgraded on July 30/31 and I wanted to let everyone know about some changes and answer any questions folks may have.

Subscription Changes

I'm getting rid of recurring subscriptions because I hate them so why should I subject you guys to something I hate. It's also the number one issue I have to deal with when it comes to billing questions.

I do not know if we will still have "the feed" after the upgrade. If we do then it will be included in all supporter levels.

I will be adding an alert system where you can put in a keyword and select a forum and if anything pops up you will get an email and/or an alert. This will be a supporter only feature.

Signatures will become a supporter only feature after the upgrade. All current signatures will carry over but you won't be able to change it unless you're a Supporter.

Here are the new rates for everything and their benefits:

Everyone will continue to receive 3 free listings per month. If you want more here are the options:

Classifieds Access
  • $3 for 1 month of maximum listings
  • $15 for 1 year of maximum listings

Supporter Levels
All supporter levels come with maximum listings, a supporter badge under your name, custom user titles, custom signatures, and keyword alerts for the classifieds.
  • $25 - 1 Year
  • $50 - 5 Years
  • $100 - Lifetime - Also includes lifetime supporter badge
  • $250 - Super Lifetime - Also includes super lifetime supporter badge and your choice of any 2 custom rank icons available at the time you upgrade. (I am adding this as an option now if anyone wants it early.) You can upgrade from Lifetime to Super Lifetime for $150 anytime here.

All current subscriptions will be honored, so if you upgrade before the site upgrade it will continue on until it expires.

Rank Icons
Rank Icons will stay $25. You can view them here.

If you have purchased any icons then they will automatically be in your accounts after the upgrade.

Flaming Wolf Rank Icon
The Flaming Wolf rank icon will be "limited edition" and is only available before the upgrade. If you want it you must purchase it before the site goes down the night of July 30. All others will remain available and we will add others occasionally if they become popular.

3049550-6f7f25081b742aa1d2ced91780450e37.png

Back
Top Bottom