• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Since bourbon is getting stupid….

How does Eagle Rare 10 compare to Blantons Single Barrel?
Is the Blantons worth double the price?
Both are from Buffalo Trace Distillery

How does Eagle Rare 10 compare to Blantons Single Barrel?
Is the Blantons worth double the price?
Both are from Buffalo Trace Distillery
I do enjoy Blanton’s, but it’s not worth double. Buffalo Trace is great but they are muffing the bourbon world up.

Been hearing good things
It's a delight
You won’t be disappointed
Yeah buddy...
20210902_220939.jpg

I drink SoCo and Coke because I peaked when I was 21 and deep down I hate myself.

But honestly, I really don’t care cuz drinking swill is still better than being a pretentious over priced bourbon snob.

:becky:

When I could buy Blanton’s around $45 a bottle, I still preferred others in the price range. Now that prices are whacky I imagine I would still prefer some cheaper bottles. Eagle Rare didn’t used to be rare and was not my favorite. Probably straight up Buffalo Trace at rock bottom prices and always available is what I miss most from that group. Four Roses and Dickel offerings are my favorites the past few years.

I drink SoCo and Coke because I peaked when I was 21 and deep down I hate myself.

But honestly, I really don’t care cuz drinking swill is still better than being a pretentious over priced bourbon snob.

:becky:
100% agree with the bourbon snobery sentiment. But....I can't hang with the Southern Comfort. Any brown liquor I just pour over ice. Smoother ones go down neat. Somebody gave me some peach Crown and I liked it. I would buy some more if I could find it. Don't care for the other flavors. Aint that a peach?
IMG_20210506_184153091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom