• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Since bourbon is getting stupid….

Supply and demand my friend. I just paid $130 for a bottle of Blantons today. It’s what it cost in this area.

I had the owner of my regular liquor store text me when he finally got a bottle of Blanton's. $130 which is more than I have ever paid for a bottle of anything but I wanted something special to enjoy with my dad on my vacation.

I had the owner of my regular liquor store text me when he finally got a bottle of Blanton's. $130 which is more than I have ever paid for a bottle of anything but I wanted something special to enjoy with my dad on my vacation.
In 2013 I was buying that for $45. Wish I had bought a couple pallets.

Blantons and Knob creek single barrel reserve 120 proof for sipping occasionally, W.L. Weller green lable everyday drink. If you mix 1 shot Weller green with 1 shot Old Grandad 114 taste a lot like Pappy, very smooth.

I just found an unopened 1.75L single barrel pick of this in the back of my liquor cabinet last week. I think I stashed it away about four years ago. I wonder if it's any good or if I should just give it to someone...

View attachment 3459975
One of my favorites. Hard to find now. If you haven't had it, you should definitely try it. If you don't like it, I'll drink it lol.

Four Roses, Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craig are good and not expensive.
Oh my gosh. Me and my best friend work at the same job. Every Friday we would go to the liquor store and stock up on all kinds of import beers and fill up a huge cooler full of them for the weekend. One weekend we decided to try Elijah Craig on for for a change. We still got the beer but just got Elijah Craig the sample. We both took a slug of that stuff and like to choke and puke to death. It's set up on that shelf to some guy ask for it and we gave it to him. We couldn't get a hold of that guy for 3 Days afterwards.LOL

Oh my gosh. Me and my best friend work at the same job. Every Friday we would go to the liquor store and stock up on all kinds of import beers and fill up a huge cooler full of them for the weekend. One weekend we decided to try Elijah Craig on for for a change. We still got the beer but just got Elijah Craig the sample. We both took a slug of that stuff and like to choke and puke to death. It's set up on that shelf to some guy ask for it and we gave it to him. We couldn't get a hold of that guy for 3 Days afterwards.LOL

Not surprising coming from a guy with unsophisticated, uneducated hillbilly taste. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom