• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Since bourbon is getting stupid….

How much should that bottle cost in a store?
I forgot to mention that expensive is relative, so take my comment for what it’s worth:

$45 -ish with standard mark up. But, it’s a limited release, and was Whiskey Advocate’s 2019 Whiskey of the Year. Like all the whiskies that are tough to find they may be adding a premium just because they can.

I forgot to mention that expensive is relative, so take my comment for what it’s worth:

$45 -ish with standard mark up. But, it’s a limited release, and was Whiskey Advocate’s 2019 Whiskey of the Year. Like all the whiskies that are tough to find they may be adding a premium just because they can.

That's what I paid. About $45. Compared to their standard offerings, a little expensive but not too crazy.

I just found an unopened 1.75L single barrel pick of this in the back of my liquor cabinet last week. I think I stashed it away about four years ago. I wonder if it's any good or if I should just give it to someone...

1630284313038.png

I just found an unopened 1.75L single barrel pick of this in the back of my liquor cabinet last week. I think I stashed it away about four years ago. I wonder if it's any good or if I should just give it to someone...

View attachment 3459975
Looks cloudy. You should definitely give it to GAK9 GAK9

View attachment 3459975
If you give it away I’ll take it lol. I’ll be in atl on Tuesday. I’ll even pay you for it. Should still be good

Back
Top Bottom