• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver Wire/Electrodes

uzzo2

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
2   0
Reaction score
Merry Christmas folks! I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong thread but it seemed appropriate. I'm looking for a reputable source for pure silver wire for making colloidal silver. I found a silver thread here and posted several days ago but haven't gotten any response. Was hoping someone (possibly a member here) sells them.

Why wire? Just curious.
No particular reason I suppose. That's just the way I've been doing it since I started years ago making it. I took a piece of corian cutting board and drilled 2 small holes in it for the wire to go through. I put it over a measuring cup and run my wire down through the holes into the cup with distilled water and then clip my leads to the end of the wire. Nothing fancy but it works.

The two ladies I'm with make jewelry using precious metals. They recommended Rio Grande for pure, fine silver wire.
Thank you so much! I purchased some on line about two weeks ago and they haven't even shipped yet. So I'm going to ask for a refund and purchase somewhere else.

Thank you so much! I purchased some on line about two weeks ago and they haven't even shipped yet. So I'm going to ask for a refund and purchase somewhere else.
How much do you need (& what gauge) for the solution? One of the ladies may have a piece I can send to you.

Back
Top Bottom