• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver and Gold

How much cash you think I should bring?
Don't know your budget, but I have witnessed deals of 2 or 3 thousand dollars. These I have seen, there are maybe larger, more private sales. You don't necessarily want to just start peeling off Benjamins in a public setting.

Let's say you bring 5 grand, and buy some stuff for 2 grand, but someone sees that you have more than 2 grand in cash left. It would be tempting to certain folks to keep an eye on you and follow you to your car....jes sayin' how this kind of stuff can go down.
Yes, that is the coin show I was referencing.

Don't know your budget, but I have witnessed deals of 2 or 3 thousand dollars. These I have seen, there are maybe larger, more private sales. You don't necessarily want to just start peeling off Benjamins in a public setting.

Let's say you bring 5 grand, and buy some stuff for 2 grand, but someone sees that you have more than 2 grand in cash left. It would be tempting to certain folks to keep an eye on you and follow you to your car....jes sayin' how this kind of stuff can go down.

Yeah thats true! im definitly gonna be discreet with my deals. How crowded does it get at the show?

Amex is a good online source to buy from, also provident and several others. Check out this thread for following silver and gold investments. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/official-odt-silver-thread.1332169/
Another vote for APMEX.

Sign up for their emails. I've bought many "monster boxes" at spot with free insured shipping that way...
20200423_114859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom