• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silent auctions

I sold a Ruger 1911 and a Remington 1911 for $400 a piece yesterday. Sold them to a local guy, didn't waste time on here with scammers.

I’ve been buying, selling, and Trading here for ten years and never once had an issue with a scammer. What scams are you experiencing here? I’m genuinely curious.

No feedback members hassle and acting shady AF. Members with high feedback numbers will say "I'm probably gonna take it" ask a few bunch of questions and throw you a ****ty offer. Then the "I want it but I'm 4 hours away and I not paying full asking price even if you drive to me."

No feedback members hassle and acting shady AF. Members with high feedback numbers will say "I'm probably gonna take it" ask a few bunch of questions and throw you a ****ty offer. Then the "I want it but I'm 4 hours away and I not paying full asking price even if you drive to me."

oh ok. I thought you said scammers. Good to hear you haven’t experienced any scams.

This ****’s starting to get old. Both the constant threads about it and nothing being done to stop it. If you have an item list a price or trade interests. Regardless how ****ing high it is, but getting away with this is getting old.

Why would anything be done to stop it? The owner of ODT makes money either way... Why would they care? If they put a stop to it, that's money out of their pocket.

aw STFU, same damn **** day after day.Move on if you dont like it
****in A right. I'm sure that the owner of this site can't wait to become known for owning a marketplace board where people who post ads for items they want to sell are inundated with nitwit's comments about their valuations. That'd be just about ****ing alright, wouldn't it? The new items posted for sale here would crash the internet. Why sellers would just FLOCK to the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom