Silencerco Stainless Sparrow and YHM Mite for sell by owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon-d

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
534   3
Reaction score
Getting out of the .22 suppressors so here goes. Have some other projects in mind.

First is a Silencerco New style Stainless Sparrow. Asking $220 for it.

This one is in excellent shape!!!

Has the clamshell design and is super easy to disassemble and clean. Has all original box, paperwork, and accessories.

Rated for 22, 22 mag, .17, and the FN 5.7 rounds.

Second is a Yankee Hill Mite. Original box and paperwork and the disassembly tool. Asking $100 for this one.

This one is super light. It doesnt suppress quite as good as the sparrow but is incredibly lightweight. This one has one knick on it on the end but it is a VERY small blemish.

I have parted with my threaded .22's but if you want to shoot either or both of these and have something 1/2x28 threaded let me know and I will be happy to meet you at a local range or if you have a place to shoot (locally please) I can bring 'em and you can try it out until your hearts content or your .22 ammo runs out :D.

From what I have gathered this needs to be an in state transaction only for simplicity sake.

Process:
Pay me
We fill out form
Mail it in with your $200 check or money order
WE WAIT!! :pop2:
WE WAIT SOME MORE!! :pop2:

They mail me your stamp
I meet you with stamp and suppressor
Hand both over at that time

If you want a good price on excellent condition suppressors and want to try it before you buy it, this maybe the ticket.

Hell, if you just want to try it out....I love shooting if you provide the place, threaded firearm, and your .22 ammo for what you shoot.

Pictures readily available if your serious. Just let me know.

Thanks guys.

I am interested in the sparrow I am new to the site and don't know how to contact you!

Getting out of the .22 suppressors so here goes. Have some other projects in mind.

First is a Silencerco New style Stainless Sparrow. Asking $220 for it.

This one is in excellent shape!!!

Has the clamshell design and is super easy to disassemble and clean. Has all original box, paperwork, and accessories.

Rated for 22, 22 mag, .17, and the FN 5.7 rounds.

Second is a Yankee Hill Mite. Original box and paperwork and the disassembly tool. Asking $100 for this one.

This one is super light. It doesnt suppress quite as good as the sparrow but is incredibly lightweight. This one has one knick on it on the end but it is a VERY small blemish.

I have parted with my threaded .22's but if you want to shoot either or both of these and have something 1/2x28 threaded let me know and I will be happy to meet you at a local range or if you have a place to shoot (locally please) I can bring 'em and you can try it out until your hearts content or your .22 ammo runs out :D.

From what I have gathered this needs to be an in state transaction only for simplicity sake.

Process:
Pay me
We fill out form
Mail it in with your $200 check or money order
WE WAIT!! :pop2:
WE WAIT SOME MORE!! :pop2:

They mail me your stamp
I meet you with stamp and suppressor
Hand both over at that time

If you want a good price on excellent condition suppressors and want to try it before you buy it, this maybe the ticket.

Hell, if you just want to try it out....I love shooting if you provide the place, threaded firearm, and your .22 ammo for what you shoot.

Pictures readily available if your serious. Just let me know.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom